What It Is
Illustrated by Olga Sienko
With the original German of Erich Fried
SOLD OUTAnnual staff Wayzegoose! You can still place orders but they won't be despatched until October. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Here Jane Wilde translates Erich Fried's Original German, ‘Was Es Ist’ for our ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ series. With illustrations by Olga Sienko.
- Five lino-cuts by Olga Sienko including a blend.
- Hand printed and bound in East Anglia using traditional letterpress techniques.
- The ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series, No 39.
- Numbered limited edition.
- Published in 2009.
- 6 pages.
- Editor: Shirley Toulson
- UK and International delivery available.
- Shop Online: View all available titles in our Poetry Shop
- More titles in the ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series
- Other titles illustrated by Olga Sienko
- What is letterpress?